Reuters Events Mobility: White Paper – What Does It Take To Get Mobility Right?
Transportation and mobility are generating incredible amounts of data. From cars to public transport to commuting patterns to roads and weather, this really is BIG data. However, the current fragmentation of the urban mobility ecosystem is impeding innovation and monetization of data.
How can we Build the Urban Data Marketplace to Deliver Sustainable Mobility as a Service?
Read our exclusive Reuters Events Mobility Report to:
- Get to grips with how cities can use data to enhance transportation from identifying road safety hotspots and planning EV infrastructure to retiming traffic and reducing congestions
- Understand the data sets gathered by the mobility stakeholders (i.e. automakers, mobility providers) and the value these assets have to cities
- Discover different monetization models for mobility. Can one marketplace really rule them all?
Download the complete 26 page report now by entering your details on the right >>
Key Takeaways from the Report:
- Exclusive insights from interviews with key industry players featuring Uber, Lime, LA Metro and Marsh to name a few
- Profiles of leading companies shaping the future of the mobility space including Hitachi Vantara, Mobileye, Moovit and, Lyft
- 9 chapters of exclusive insight into the mobility data marketplace spread across 25 pages
Access copy of the report now >>>
Please let me know if you have any feedback.
IMPACT>MOBILITY is a trading name of FC Business Intelligence Ltd. Registered in England and Wales no.4388971.
Registered address 7-9 Fashion Street, London, E1 6PX, UK